Notification for the Protection of Personal Data of Individuals under Personal Data Protection Legislation
1. According to the "Regulation (EU) 2016/679" on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you:
1.1. Climacom Ltd. collects, processes and protects your personal data legally and in accordance with the purposes for which the data are collected.
1.2. "Personal data" means any information by which an individual can be identified.
1.3. The collection and processing of your data is necessary for the provision of the following services on our part - upon request by a client, upon purchase of a product by Climacom Ltd, when performing any type of technical activity.
1.4. Personal data is deleted or corrected when it is found to be inaccurate. If necessary, personal data is updated.
1.5. Personal data is stored until it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
1.6. Your personal data can be deleted at your request by pre-filing a delete request (right to be forgotten).
2. Your personal data we process in connection with the provision of the service you require are:
• Name, surname and last name;
• Delivery address;
• Phone number.
3. With whom can we share your personal data?
Climacom Ltd. keeps the confidentiality of your personal data. For the quality delivery of your desired service and in compliance with the legal requirements, Climacom may disclose your personal data to the following entities in the company:
- Technical staff;
- Accounting department;
- Marketing department.
4. Your rights regarding your personal data:
An individual who can be identified directly or indirectly by identifiers such as name, location, e-mail is called "data subject ".
The data subjects have the following rights regarding their personal data:
4.1. Right of access to personal data;
4.2. Right to correct personal data;
4.3. Right to the portability of personal data;
4.4. Right to delete personal information (right to be forgotten);
4.5. Right of objection to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
5. Exercising the rights of data subjects
Individuals (personal data subjects) could exercise the above-mentioned rights (from 4.1 to 4.5) in the following ways:
• By sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• At the head office of company ClimaCom - Sofia, 1517, 52 "Vladimir Vazov" Blvd.
• By post - at the address of the head office - Sofia, 1517, 52 "Vladimir Vazov" Blvd.
5.1. When exercising the Personal Data Rights, the data subject must provide at least one of the identifiers listed below:
• Name and surname;
• Delivery address and email address;
• Phone number;
• Written description of the request.
5.2. Climacom Ltd. is not obliged to respond to a request in case it is impossible to identify the data subject.