The latest Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-AP air conditioner is already here
The newest MSZ–AP range is a wall mounted system that blends energy efficiency with a modern white design. Boasting outstanding benefits, optional Wi-Fi control and utilises low GWP R32 refrigerant.
The new R32 refrigerant has a global warming potential approximately 1/3*1 that of our current refrigerant - R410A, thereby dramatically reducing the negative impact more than ever. Actively introducing the new R32 refrigerant to suppress global warming, Mitsubishi Electric continues to promote manufacturing while considering the environment.
The new indoor unit has an extremely low noise operation levels of 19dBA.
The units include double vanes to distribute airflow evenly throughout the room and offer weekly timers as standard to provide greater control of scheduling.
The MSZ-AP series incorporates the “Replace Tehnology”, which makes them suitable for both new installations and upgrades.
Feature and Benefits
• Compact and stylish white design
• Quiet operation with industry leading low noise levels
• Highly energy efficient operation, utilising low GWP R32 refrigerant
• Optional Wi-Fi interface enabling control and monitoring via the MELCloud app
• Double vanes to distribute airflow evenly throughout the room
• Weekly timer provides greater control of scheduling
• Incorporates Replace Technology, allowing the upgrade of systems utilising existing piping